Monday, August 31, 2009

first full week

In the morning, I send BOTH my kiddos off to school full time. I admit I am
Looking forward to some time to myself and an opportunity to get some much needed work done around the house. Still, my baby boy is in school now. I will miss having my constant companion. Miss hearing about various Lego contraptions he has built. Miss the running commentary on random cartoons and life in general. And the hugs. I will miss the hugs most if all.
Jme always seems to know when I am starting to feel frustrated or achy or just a bit sad. He comes hopping into my bed demanding "huggies" and "nuggles". It will be a long day without them. I will have to make sure to get plenty in the morning before they leave and lots more when they get home. M gives pretty amazing hugs herself.

Mobile Blogging from here.